Upload and display ePubs
effortlessly and affordably
Deliver your ePubs across all platforms
8 Reasons why you should make all your publications
and documents Accessible
WHAT IS EPUB
ePub is an e-book file format with the extension .epub that can be downloaded and read on devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, or e-readers. It is an official technical standard published by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). The term is short for electronic publication. ePub is the most widely supported vendor-independent XML-based (as opposed to PDF) e-book format; that is, it is supported by the largest number of hardware readers.
Inclusive Docs'S EPUB SOLUTION
Inclusive Docs's platform can easily ingest and display your ePubs. With the Inclusive Docs solution you can display publications on the web, mobile web and in native apps.
With The Inclusive Docs's ePub solution you can:
- Have your content automatically adapt to their display screens rather than forcing the reader to pan and zoom around pre-formatted content
- Manage your ePub documents across all your environments.
- Seamlessly integrate and manage all your environments with one point of access
- Stream your ePubs to any device
- Publish once, display everywhere
- No plugins or downloads are required by your users
- We provide a complete set of authoring tools to enhance and distribute
- Distribute directly to iOS and Android devices using the Inclusive Docs app
- Deliver your ePubs in pagination display or by article
- ePub publications can now contain video, audio, and interactivity – just like websites