1. In order to add audio you will first need to upload your .mp3 audio file to your account using the “Upload Media” section of the MediaWire portal and upload your audio track.
2. Once your audio has been uploaded you will need to right click on it and select “copy link address” to copy the URL of the audio. Once copied head over to the issue you wish to add this audio to and select “Enhancement Tools” option located to the right of the issue cover thumbnail.
3. Once inside the enhancement tools area, draw the box where you want the audio to go (make sure to leave enough height on the box you draw in order for the audio player to fit) then select the “HTML” box located on the right.
4. This will bring up a textbox where you will paste the following code. Once pasted you will just need to replace the source URL with the URL from the audio track located in the “Upload Media” section that you copied in step 1. Select “SampleAudio.mp3” and replace it.
<audio style="width: 100%;" controls="controls"> <source src="SampleAudio.mp3" type="audio/mpeg" /> Your browser does not support the audio element.</audio>
5. Here is what the audio will look like in your issue, you can always adjust the rectangle you made to make it smaller or bigger