– Zoom in on the area you would like to embed the video, if needed.
2. Create a Rectangle over the area that you want the play button to sit over.
3. Select the MP4 that you wish to embed from the drop down menu .
Please note: You will not see your video here unless you have uploaded it into your ‘Media‘ Library. For more info on how to do that please click HERE
6. Click ‘Save‘ to complete the activity.
7. Click ‘Cancel‘ to cancel the action of creating a link. Once you have embedded the video you will see two changes:
1. The video rectangle will change to gray
2. The counter will go up by one number
To PUSH any new enhancements to the file in the app, please click ‘Save & Exit‘
This will reprocess the file to include all changes.
Please note: If the file was already live in the app, changes may take up to 72 hours to show.
If you do not wish to push your changes click the ‘Back‘ button on your browser to exit the editing area. Your edits will be saved until you are ready to push them live.
2. Use the pointer tool to select the video on the page you would like to edit.
– The edit area on the right will show you the information associated with your video
– Delete the video completely.